Our employees have the opportunity to do what they do best, everyday.
RBC Hospitality Group is looking for Line Cooks!
The ideal candidate will share a passion for high-quality food, wine, and hospitality, and is available to work a minimum of three to five shifts per week. We are looking for humble, hardworking, coachable team members who love what they do.
• Enforcement of Safety / Sanitation Standards
• General Knife Handling
• Meat and Fish Cookery
• Portion Control
• 1+ years previous food service experience
• Excellent verbal communication, speak and understand English.
• General knowledge of ingredients
• Employ basic cooking techniques
• The ability to uphold DOH practices and standards
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes mornings, days, nights and weekends
• Must have the ability to stand, reach with arms and hands, bend, stoop, kneel, and crouch more than 50% of the time
• Must have the ability to repeatedly lift heavy objects ranging from 10 to 50lbs
Located in Bell Works, one of the most celebrated mid-century pieces of architecture in the country. Bell Market is a collection of five different eateries, Honeybell Bakery, an artisanal bakery and pastry shop; Bubz Deli, our ode to the New York City delicatessen; Broadfork Greens + Grains; Jozu, offering made to order hand rolls, sushi, robatayaki, and ramen; and Corbo & Sons, a wood fired pizzeria. The Food Hall offers dine-in and to-go options, as well as a comprehensive catering operation.
We strive for employee satisfaction, to be the kind of workplace that can attract, focus, and keep the most talented employees. If you are looking to be a part of a culture where all are committed to quality work, please click here to send us your resume.
Bell Market is part of the RBC family, a full service New Jersey-based hospitality and lifestyle group, with several exciting projects on the horizon.